Chinese 98%cotton 2% spandex Broken Denim Skinny Men Jeans Black
|Color||denim blue etc(Any color can be)|
|Size||xxxs,xxs,xs,l,xl,xxl,xxxl,4xl,5xl,6xl etc.We have various
sizes.Also up to your request.|
|Design||Printing , Destroyed Washing , Beading , Embroidery , Hang dyeing ,
Laser , Pleat , Sequins , Diamond , Crystals , etc|
|If you need, we can provide design for you.|
|Sample Policy||OEM sample:1 week, USD 150 per design, which will be refund after
placing order, freight paid by customer.|
|send by FedEx,UPS,DHL.TNT|
|Delivery time||20-30 days after all details was confirmed|
|Packing||1pc per poly bag, 20-60 pcs per carton|
|or pack as your special request|
|FOB Price||Cheap factory price according to your order|
|Payment||L/C or 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment|
|Brand||FABILION,JENNY COCO,BLAKC LABLE ETC|
|Advantage||We have have over 10 years experience in the garment industry, and
has a strong design team, can provide more professional service for
1) Keep regular stock to ensure prompt delivery
2) Discount policy: The more you buy, the more discount we can
3) Tracking number: we will provide you tracking number once the
high heels are sent out.
4) Accept Small Quantity Order (Order from 10-50 pieces depends on
5) Offer professional customized service:
6) Silk screen printing and heat transfer printing
7) Digital printing and embroidery
8) 3D Printing and custom logo stickers,washing labels and tags etc
1. Accept sample order for checking our quality.
2. Accept custom order( we can put your own logo on it.)
3. Good after-sale service team.
4. If you have any questions you can contact us and we will reply
you at the first time freely .
5. when you need quotation list or you need the samples we will try
our best to satisfy you.
If any questions concerning our jeans, please contact us !